Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Mindsets and Opinions

I've been thinking a lot lately about the mindsets which engulf a person thought process and in turn, form opinions of a vast range.

Had lots of thought on sexual assault and abuse. Yeah, I was a victim of those avenues at an earlier point in my life. But should that change how people perceive me? Should it matter in anyway shape or form? I don't think so, but a lot of times, depending on where the people hearing are coming from, I think it would.

I on the other hand, believe that I'm just a little differently coloured in my rainbow of life. It allows me the opportunity to 'feel' in situations, what those around me might not. It wires me to want to reach out to a vast array of people. It has allowed me to be a survivor who chose to find good in bad situations.

Just a little tidbit running through my head today...

No comments: